Popular Tags: [View All]
John Kerr
United States
arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb

This is a pretty minor deal, but when editing your collection, when you hit 'save', it should take you back to where you were in the list of games, or maybe even the 'next' page. I'm trying to enter in my collection of around 200 games and find I have to do:

- hit 'save' for the page I was on
- click on the letter for games I was going through
- click on the page 7 if I was previously on a page between 7 and the last page.
- click on the page that was one up from the previous page I was on.

If I was returned to the page I was on, it would save me two of those clicks. If it took me to the next page, it would save me three, but that might be pretty un-intuitive.

Minor deal, of course... thanks for the great site!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
If you edit your collection using the collection viewer (either by entering your name in to the left, or using the link at the top) your entire collection is displayed on a single page where you can use the edit buttons to pop-up a window to make your edits to specific games. This doesn't help much if you are still adding games to your collection, but it does allow you to make edits on individual games, such as updating rating or condition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Bowers
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Or, if you are trying to add a game to your collection just use the quicksearch. It saves a lot of time by not having to browse through a list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy O'Neal
United States
Mechanicsville
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shawn_Solo wrote:
Or, if you are trying to add a game to your collection just use the quicksearch. It saves a lot of time by not having to browse through a list.

It's quicker to use the Edit Collection when you have many many many games to enter, as it appears he (sorry, didn't notice the name) does...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.