Subject: questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julien Lehnardt
France
Benfeld
Alsace
flag msg tools
1)what is the result of a bloobath(12 points of barbarian against 3 points of Roman in a fort -so 6 points-) Do you lose 3 or 6?

2)If as A Roman I play a foederati and loose a battle againt a barbarian attacked by a barbarian... do I lose a chit?

3) The barbarian is playing a foederati after taking a Roman command chit... but the Roman plays agentes....so the barbarian is giving back the command chit to the roman or do you put it away?

4) stacking : in the rules : 3 units max.... but static units do not count so it is 3 unites + a base?

5) terrain : a unit in a city behind a river is multiplied by 3 or 4?

thanx!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Horton
United States
River Falls
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FrenchCrusader wrote:
1)what is the result of a bloobath(12 points of barbarian against 3 points of Roman in a fort -so 6 points-) Do you lose 3 or 6?

FrenchCrusader wrote:
2)If as A Roman I play a foederati and loose a battle againt a barbarian attacked by a barbarian... do I lose a chit?

Yes.

FrenchCrusader wrote:
3) The barbarian is playing a foederati after taking a Roman command chit... but the Roman plays agentes....so the barbarian is giving back the command chit to the roman or do you put it away?

The Agentes cancels the foederati, so the chit goes to the Roman player as normal.

FrenchCrusader wrote:
4) stacking : in the rules : 3 units max.... but static units do not count so it is 3 unites + a base?

Yes, though it could also be 3 units + (base or militia) + leader.

FrenchCrusader wrote:
5) terrain : a unit in a city behind a river is multiplied by 3 or 4?

x3

I'm 99% sure that is all correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.