Victor Caminha
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
badge
And so it begins...
mbmbmbmbmb
The title says it all . I see the kickstart pledged goal has been reached and I was wondering if I could find this game in Essen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Tibbetts
United States
Oak Lawn
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! You make me glad I decided to keep that title... I thought about others. Recently Minion Games estimated for me that there would be a 75% chance that the game would be ready by Essen. I've asked for a revised estimate, as it has been some time, and I'll reply back once I get it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Caminha
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
badge
And so it begins...
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the speedy reply, I will wait then for a confirmation. As I'm going to the convention, it would be more convenient for me to see the game in person there than ordering by Kickstart (whose shipping costs are unpleasant).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Tibbetts
United States
Oak Lawn
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Estimate as of now is officially raised to 80% chance of being at Essen. Of course this is like a weather forecast 10-days ahead, so things could change.

Another reminder, if you pre-order through KS and it does happen to be available at Essen, you'll be able to pick up your pre-ordered copy there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Caminha
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
badge
And so it begins...
mbmbmbmbmb
After reading glowing GEN CON reviews of this game, I decided to join the kickstart. Just to confirm: I backed $59 for the $49 + $10 shipping), but I can get the shipping refund at Essen and this kickstart version comes with the "Nation Cards" expansion, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Tibbetts
United States
Oak Lawn
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your pre-order!

If the game is available at Essen, you can get your $10 refunded, but unfortunately it now looks like it will not be available by then. Updated estimated delivery is now November:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/miniongames/the-manhatta...

All sets pre-ordered through Kickstarter will come with all Nation Cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Caminha
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
badge
And so it begins...
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, well, at least this will save me more space in my luggage to purchase more games there cool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stefan wegner
Netherlands
Best
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Any update on the estimated arrival date?

Or is the November date still valid? If so then it might be a good idea to also mention this in the Essen preview list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Dilloo
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
Everything is relative to perception, and your perception is limited.
badge
The Ginger Ninja
mbmbmbmbmb
I second that emotion. I would love to see a shiny new finished product demoed at Essen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.