5 Posts

Warhammer: Invasion» Forums » General

Subject: W:I LCG Card shops/Vendors in Southern California ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Gutierrez
msg tools
Hey Everyone,

Me and a group of my friends (about 5 of us) have begun to really immerse ourselves into the Warhammer: Invasion living card game, but we are tired of always having to order our packs through the internet and we would also like to meet others in the SoCal area interested in this awesome LCG. Does anyone know of a card shop or vendor of Warhammer: Invasion LCG in Southern California that possibly hosts tournaments so that we can meet others interested in the game and buy battle packs? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Zembrzuski
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Comic Quest in Lake Forest off of El Toro sales the game. I don't know if they host any tournaments but you may stop and inquire about setting one up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Murray
United States
Moorpark
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What part of SoCal?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Gutierrez
msg tools
LA county would be preferred.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Murray
United States
Moorpark
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty sure Game Ogre in Northridge, Emerald Knights in Burbank, or Game Empire in Pasadena all carry W:I. I've purchased some from all of these places.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.