Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff White
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure how many people are looking in the War By Proxy scenario page, so I'll ask here.

Anyone play it? Is it half the play time of WoG?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Montgomery
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.
badge
The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
mbmbmbmbmb
Where is the War by Proxy Scenario? Part of some magazine release, I am sure, but what mag?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanks Alot
United States
Fort Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
go2 Youtube Historical Gaming
mbmbmbmbmb
It was a hard one to find... I had to do some trades with some ASL players to get a good price on it, and then never played it.
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/565748/s42-00-to-get-this-sc...

Both the 50 years war and the war by proxy were included. I went on some ASL forums and found guys who just wanted the ASL maps and bought the magazines, then I sold fury in the east and the other game in it. Ended up costing me about $15 after all the work was done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Montgomery
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.
badge
The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you don't want it, I'll buy it from you for saving me the trouble of locating and buying the magazine . . . :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Walsh
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
I buy science fiction/fantasy book collections in MD/DC/VA. GeekMail me.
badge
I buy science fiction/fantasy book collections in MD/DC/VA. GeekMail me.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's in MMP Operations Special #3. It's still available from MMP's website for $42. High price of admission keeps me from buying it, but they're out there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff White
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, so back to the question at hand...

...has anyone actually played the new scenario and how long did it take?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls