Travis Larsen

Lehi
Utah
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I played my first game with this expansion and I really enjoyed it. I do have one question though. So when traveling through a street or location that has the exhibit encounter token on it, do you have to stop (kind of like a monster) and have an exhibit encounter there or can you choose to move right through it without stopping?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tibs
United States
Amherst
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You only have an encounter if you're on the Whispers token during the Arkham Encounters phase. It does not affect movement, of you or monsters, in any way whatsoever.

Additionally, only one investigator can have an Exhibit Encounter per turn, so if, after your Exhibit Encounter, the Whispers token moves to a space with an investigator, that investigator will not have an Exhibit Encounter as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Larsen

Lehi
Utah
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kungfro wrote:
You only have an encounter if you're on the Whispers token during the Arkham Encounters phase. It does not affect movement, of you or monsters, in any way whatsoever.

Additionally, only one investigator can have an Exhibit Encounter per turn, so if, after your Exhibit Encounter, the Whispers token moves to a space with an investigator, that investigator will not have an Exhibit Encounter as well.

Awesome, thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.