Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
Whoopee Doopee, we have fun!
badge
You lost the game!
mbmbmbmbmb
BANG!: Phil, Mark, James, Jeremy, Mike, Berna, Eric

We had the full complement of players for this game. I was the sheriff, and my special ability allowed me to draw a card whenever I took a hit. In the first round Mark pummeled James before sending him to jail, and Mike flashed wild eyes while grinning and lit some dynamite. The dynamite managed to stay lit for nearly two full laps around the table – it eventually exploded in Evil Eric's mitts, thereby causing his demise. But he turned out to be an outlaw, so nobody felt too badly. Before Eric blowed up, I dueled with James, who had only a single life point left. Well I done killed him, but I didn't know he was my deputy, so I wound up losing the rest of my cards. Amazingly no one ganged up on me, and I was able to accumulate cards and never fall below 3 hit points. Berna the outlaw was next to get killed, and then Mike the outlaw met his maker. Meanwhile Mark was attacking everyone but me, so I felt secure in assuming he was my last deputy. I finally delivered the death blow to Jeremy's renegade, and the good guys (including the deceased James) won the game. Yippee!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.