Tim Synge
United Kingdom
NEWTON ABBOT
Devon
flag msg tools
badge
Go get 'em, Floyd.
mbmbmbmbmb
This auction is for an original copy of the official Mayfair Games English language translation booklet containing the scenarios and variants extracted from "Die Siedler von Catan - Das Buch zum Spielen", as described here:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?U20331B4B

This booklet contains rules for playing the scenarios and variants. If you bought a copy of "Das Buch" before this translation was published and have had to rely on various sources for unofficial translations, your quest can now be over!

Starting price is 10 GG. I will send this item post-free to any address in the UK, the rest of the EU, the USA or Canada. (Other addresses by prior agreement only - there would be a delivery charge.)

I'll stop the auction after 48 hours without a bid.

Anything you need to know, just send a message to me via BGG.

Edit: just for clarification, this auction does not include "Das Buch" itself or the original Kosmos materials - the auction is for the Mayfair translation. And yes, the document is an original, not a copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Nardo
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fair enough. I'll get it rolling.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Synge
United Kingdom
NEWTON ABBOT
Devon
flag msg tools
badge
Go get 'em, Floyd.
mbmbmbmbmb
Auction now closed.

Sold to the man on the "Winds of Plunder" pirate ship!
Thanks Tony - this will be in the mail tomorrow.

Tim.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Nardo
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Item received. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.