Popular Tags: [View All]
Luis Hernandez
Spain
Barcelona
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
- The first one (I think it don't appear in the rules):

Can somebody tell me the order of the last additional movement phase (the extra one at the end of the game). We play starting with the "next" first player.

It could be very important in order to take points from the final altar (treasure chamber).

- If you put a tile and put a colored door touching the walls of the palace, you create a new palace door? In other words: can anybody go out of the palace through this "new" door or the starting entries are the only ones to enter o exit the palace?

Waiting for your answers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gláucio Reis
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
marioymia wrote:
Can somebody tell me the order of the last additional movement phase (the extra one at the end of the game).

I'm pretty sure that it follows the current turn order. Why woudn't it be so? The only point of the extra turn is to give everyone an opportunity to explore rooms revealed during the last normal round, particularly the treasure chamber.

Quote:
It could be very important in order to take points from the final altar (treasure chamber).

Notice that the treasure chamber is put on the board immediately after the last of the other tiles is placed, so that every player has a fair shot at exploring it first.

Quote:
- If you put a tile and put a colored door touching the walls of the palace, you create a new palace door?

It's my understanding that the doors on the tiles are exactly the same as the doors printed on the board. So, yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan C
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Quote:
- If you put a tile and put a colored door touching the walls of the palace, you create a new palace door?

It's my understanding that the doors on the tiles are exactly the same as the doors printed on the board. So, yes.

I thought there were only 5 entrances to the temple (the doors that have steps leading to them). I'd be interested in knowing what the official ruling is on this (just got the game and teaching this weekend)- whether new entrances can be created with the tiles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabien Conus
Switzerland
Geneva
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Having played the game several times with the publisher/developer, I think I can confirm that you can indeed crate new doors to the temple. You are not limited to the 5 initial doors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.