James Ramey
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey folks,

I purchased EFAIOS today from my FLGS and just cracked it open to read the rules and see how it's going to play. To my surprise, I found that I have the Limited Edition maps in addition to the double sided maps of Fermi and Galvani, but don't seem to have the map of Galilei. Any suggestions as to how I can resolve this? The only reason I ask is that neither Fermi or Galvani are suggested for novice players, and the two limited edition maps seem to be difficult (albeit cool) as well.

I only have 30 maps, so it seems like there was an error when they packaged my edition. Is there a place I can go online to either print out the mape of Galilei, or am I going to have to contact them or suck it up and learn to play on hard maps?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessandro Fibbi
Italy
Florence
Tuscany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi James,

enaxus wrote:
Is there a place I can go online to either print out the mape of Galilei, or am I going to have to contact them or suck it up and learn to play on hard maps?

Galilei Map is in EFTAIOS website download section:
http://www.escapefromthealiensinouterspace.com/downloads.htm...

You'll also find a Spring Maps Pack, with 6 new maps (some of them are really small, for a fast game)

Alessandro
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ramey
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You know, I figured it would be as easy as that! Thanks a ton!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.