Robert Masson
United States
Van Nuys
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all!

Did anyone else catch the piece on Boardgaming that Mo Rocca did this weekend on CBS Sunday Morning? I thought is was VERY well done and included some great interviews with some folks that study Gaming and Game Theory and are avid Gamers as well as some gratuitous shots of Geeks at Gencon (which made me want to go all the more!). They talked a lot about how Euros are so much more involved than the mainstream of Milton Bradley Family Games we all have stuffed in our collective attics.

I thought is was a great piece and certainly presented our Hobby is a very good light!

Rob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Geuss
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmb
I found this link from April. Maybe not the same segment, but still good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=812rZ_JBzlI
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Masson
United States
Van Nuys
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep! This is the same segment! Clearly a re-broadcast for the summer. Thanks for finding nd publishing the link!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabe Covert
United States
Lexington
KY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Decent piece.

Though Mo Rocca is just as much of an unfunny ass on CBS as he is on Wait Wait Don't Tell me.

ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Russell
United States
Milford
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CovertDad wrote:
Decent piece.

Though Mo Rocca is just as much of an unfunny ass on CBS as he is on Wait Wait Don't Tell me.

:ninja:

+ 1 on that

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Fee
United States
Corning
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
No fair! They're using brains against us! We removed our brains to make room for guns and explosives!
mbmbmbmbmb
Scott Nicholson (who is interviewed for the segment) had a thread on this back when it was originally airing.

CBS Sunday Morning on April 3rd

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.