Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott aka SuperRadScott aka
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While receiving fantastic customer service from Stronghold when I first purchased Survive, I was sent an extra set of wooden Meeples in order to make a custom "Pink" set for my wife. Incidentally, this also allowed the game to be played with 5 players.

Now that the 5-6 player expansion is out, and those who purchased it are no longer using their wooden Meeps, I wonder if anyone would be willing to send me another set of wooden Meeples for customizing so I can have a full 6-player version of the game with all wood components?

I'll likely purchase the official expansion, since I like the uniformity of the plastic Meeps, but alas, will not have a pink set for my bride when she plays.

Anyone feeling particularly generous? It's irrelevant to me which color, since I'll just repaint them anyway.

Thanks!

cross-published in Survive! parent category

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.