Gregg Lewis
United States
Abilene
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I will be adding a few new notes into the rules. With the Aux Weapon deck on the horizon, There needs to be an explanation on how extra equip works with the damage deck.

When you reveal a bullet hole card, resolve as normal.

When you reveal a targeted damage card, you may elect to discard and auxiliary card instead of applying the critical damage.

i.e. Say you had an engine with a supercharger (from tuner deck). If you took engine damage, you could choose to suffer the degrading effect or discard the supercharger to offset the hit - it's your choice. Likewise, you may elect to keep the charger until you're at the point where the next hit will trigger a critical effect.

essentially the rule is based off of icons. If a card has a piston icon, it can soak up targeted engine damage ... same goes for armor, driver ....

Misc cards/equipment (with the question mark icon) can not be applied to any damage.

Weapons will have to be handled differently, as there will be new icons that are assocaited with different types of weapons ... this is why i am currently writing an update, as the current wording will be ambiguous when the new deck is out.

until next time

-G, DFG
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.