Subject: question about moving the boss rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Er
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
i was thinking about whether to purchase this game, so i went on to read the rules and i encountered the following question

in the rule book it states that
"during your turn, the boss may only move one time whether from Work Marker, Plot Card or Action"

but in the final page of the rules under the turn example, there is a scenario as such

Lucy's Turn 2

in short, Lucy moves the boss to the fountain via a work marker
but immediately she also a "Boss moves to the cooler" card from her hand ( i think that makes it a plot card ? )

so in this case, does Lucy not end up moving the Boss twice in her own turn ? which i guess goes against the statement in the rulebook ?

would just like to know how this boss movement thing goes and which of the 2 above is correct ?

the game sounds interesting and may want to pick it up. but shipping would be all sorts of expensive !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Huh. I'll be...

You caught me. I messed up. This example is illegal. modest

The boss can only move once per turn. The boss moving to the fountain with the card would make the card play illegal. I will give myself 3 heat.

If you are worried about the cost of shipping I know the pdf is still up for sale if you want to buy that and print your own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.