Scott Moore
England
Birmingham
flag msg tools
designer
badge
'This War Without an Enemy'
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone recently posted on a local Hungarian forum lamenting the fact that there are so few wargamers in Budapest. In fact, there are quite a few miniatures gamers, but only a relatively small number of board wargamers and we don't really know each other. So I've started this sub-forum to enable us to create more of a wargaming community here.

The two most active wargamers I know don't have accounts on bgg:
- ValGab: we play mainly card-driven and block wargames together. ValGab has also designed his own games. Available some evenings and weekends. He has a Hungarian-language blog dedicated to board wargaming
http://sztrategosz.freeblog.hu/
- Stéphane: although he's dabbled in simpler card-driven wargames, he is at heart a hard-core grognard. OCS is his favourite system, but he also likes GBoH and Napoleonic games. Available weekends and sometimes during the week (daytime).

As for me, I'll play anything from Command & Colors to OCS, ancients to World War II. With some advance warning I can be free any day and any time of day. And I have a games room here in District XIII!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl von Wargamer
Hungary
flag msg tools
Reporting in. Sent you a PM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tibor Csécsei
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GM Sent

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andras Szalai
Hungary
Budapest
Budapest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
is this thing still alive?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stéphane Acquaviva
Hungary
flag msg tools
Bonjour András,

Hát...Scott már nem él Budapesten de én mindig itt vagyok and I play OCS regularly with another French, an Irish, a serb and a Hungarian.
Budapest is such a amazing place

Stéphane

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dzyhanas S.
Turkey
flag msg tools
Is this place still active? I also want to get in contact with Hungarian wargamers, miniature wargamers and boardgame community.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.