Jeff Horger
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a heads up. The Expansion for Manoeuvre is up on the P500.

http://www.gmtgames.com/p-356-manoeuvre-distant-lands.aspx
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buetow
United States
McHenry
Illinois
flag msg tools
Combat Commander Archivist
badge
Move! Advance! Fire! Rout! Recover! Artillery Denied! Artillery Request! Command Confusion...say what?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Preordered! And if two printings of the original is any indication, this expansion ought to do well!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee a.k.a. "Loyal Lee"
United States
Bowie
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
I am called Huginn..., or is it Muninn..., I forget...
mbmbmbmbmb
Orders to date: 70

I'm in!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mateusz Wilk
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Preordered the minute I saw it in the GMT newsletter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick
United States
Savage
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whoohoo!

Edit: The reason for my excitement - Manoeuvre: Distant Lands – My Playtesting Experience
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Detwiler
United States
Lehigh Valley
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally at 450....I am perplexed as to how long this has taken. This is a great game! Unless there is a promotional push, it seems that by the time GMT chooses to allow production, then with all the stop and go of that process, we could still be several years away from actually having a product. As a faithful player of this game, having to wait so long for something new has been frustrating.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Horger
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
weevol wrote:
Finally at 450....I am perplexed as to how long this has taken. This is a great game! Unless there is a promotional push, it seems that by the time GMT chooses to allow production, then with all the stop and go of that process, we could still be several years away from actually having a product. As a faithful player of this game, having to wait so long for something new has been frustrating.

David, the art has gotten underway and it is tentatively scheduled for the the end of this year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.