Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Lessard
Canada
Breakeyville
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do i need to be able to bring iron and coal before the contruction or it could be bring after the construction ?

Let say i want to build a track where i need a coal and an iron. Prior to build this track, i can't bring iron and coal, but if i put this track on the map, now i can bring iron and coal.

Thanks !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert R
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
For tracks? Yes, I believe the rule states that you need to be able to "move coal and iron" along this newly built track.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Libonati Rocha
Brazil
Curitiba
ParanĂ¡
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The sources must arrive to the track you want to build. So, if you are building a track that continues old railways the sources are disponible. But, if you continue a track from a city where you have one of your builds and the sources don't arrive there, you can't buid a railway until disponibilize the sources.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Hinz
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are building track. Coal and iron have to be able to get to the building site. Hence if you are talking about track building there should not be a before and after situation you are describing.

Unless you are talking about the ships. That a different story.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hammond
United States
League City
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
abodi wrote:
If you are building track. Coal and iron have to be able to get to the building site. Hence if you are talking about track building there should not be a before and after situation you are describing.

Unless you are talking about the ships. That a different story.

It can be to either end of the track though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, because rules say that the coal and iron can be delivered to either end of the rail link.

Refer to 2nd edition rules has it on page 10 in one of the examples.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No answer required - due to rule stating you can deliver coal and iron to either end of your railway link counter.

So, being able to deliver after you build one railway means you could do it before hand also.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.