Battles of Westeros» Forums » General

Subject: Seen this online for a bargain rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ross Lewis
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/4-/20016593/BattleLore-B...

Only £22.31 including postage! UK buyers only i think
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross Lewis
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok they have changed there price back up to £50 thank goodness i ordered while it was at £22
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Holttum
United Kingdom
Southend on Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered on Saturday when it had trickled up to 39.99 - still a bargain though with free p&p, and glad I got it before it went up to £56 on Sunday!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dion Baxter
United Kingdom
Canterbury
Kent
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My order arrived, but they sent 'Horrific Hordes - Goblin army expansion' instead of what they advertised.

I'll let you know how this all turns out... shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross Lewis
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yep and me! im fuming! i have sent them an email. would you keep me posted what they say!

what jokers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
(Sorry if this is a re-post) The same thing happened to me. Ordered BoW for £22.00. Got Horrific Hordes. When I wrote to them they said it was a "catalogue error" and that they would refund my money and I could keep Ho Ho. I wrote back and said that I wanted the game I paid for as advertised and would send back the faulty item. They ignored me and refunded my money anyway. I just know that something is fishy and that by rights I should be able to get what I paid for, but I do not know where to go from here. Did anyone else get BoW? If so, what did you do? If not, know anyone who wants an Horrific Horde expansion set?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.