No No No Sheep
Russia
St Petersburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hi all

how many of you, after experiencing bad mission , you 'reset' the mission and re-run it with different plane, different ordnance load ? is it ok to take a 'second chance' ?

btw as for E2C hawkeye, is it always flying with the current flight without regards to the max plane limit ? (eg: a 4 plane mission can bring 4 hornet and 1 E2C always ?)

regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judy Krauss
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
but I'm not the only one
badge
My hands are small, I know, but they're not yours, they are my own
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you can only do the mission again (still counting the first time as a failure with all the consequences of it) if it has an "Improvement" trait (because those targets aren't discarded). In that case, yeah, I try to choose better pilots and armaments (and strategy) the second time!

As for the E-2C Hawkeye, you can freely add it (above the max aircraft limit) to any mission each day (but not add the same E-2C Hawkeye to both the Primary and Secondary missions on the same day) as long as it is not Unfit (or Destroyed and the pilot not recovered or not replaced).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No No No Sheep
Russia
St Petersburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
but a hawkeye E2c still count toward the pilot limit defined in the campaign rule? eg, only 8 pilot for small campaign, that means 7 hornets and 1 E2c or 8 hornet and 1 e2c?

thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judy Krauss
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
but I'm not the only one
badge
My hands are small, I know, but they're not yours, they are my own
mbmbmbmbmb
dprijadi wrote:
but a hawkeye E2c still count toward the pilot limit defined in the campaign rule? eg, only 8 pilot for small campaign, that means 7 hornets and 1 E2c or 8 hornet and 1 e2c?

thanks

That's correct. They still count for the Campaign aircraft limit, but not for the mission aircraft limit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.