Middle Passage
Mind Trap II
Nightmare
Space Hulk: Death Angel + two expansions
Totally Renamed Spy Game
Triplica
Wreckage

Here are the rules:

1) I reserve the right to remove a game from the auction at any time for any reason (though I likely won't do this).

2) All bids are to be in whole dollar increments.

3) Starting bids must equal or exceed the listed starting bid.

4) If an item has a "Buy It Now" price, once a bid is received for that price then future bids will be ignored and the game will be sold at that price.

5) Bidding will continue through 08/28/2011. Any bids for a given item on the last day of the auction will extend the auction for one day for that item one (unless the "Buy It Now" price has been met).

6) The buyer is responsible for paying all shipping and delivery confirmation charges. Items will be shipped via USPS priority mail. I will ship using delivery confirmation. Insurance is hereby automatically offered to any buyer willing to pay additional fees for insurance. If the buyer does not request insurance, then the buyer accepts all responsibility for goods that arrive damaged.

7) Buyers must include their ZIP Codes with their bid (so that I can help to estimate shipping costs). All games will be shipped from 02128 in the United States, for your reference. If smaller games will fit in with larger games, then I will combine games to reduce shipping costs for you. So buy multiple items!

8) I will ship only to U.S. buyers.

9) All games are used. Expect some shelf wear and transport wear on boxes. Boxes with more than shelf wear are noted.

10) All final sales will be conducted through the BGG marketplace so that BGG gets their 3% commission.

Click here to bid.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Valentine
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Oops, thanks Keith!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.