Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Decker Jerome
Luxembourg
Belvaux
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good Day

I have a Question about a Rule that seems Not completely clear to us.

Do Cards that you activated and turned face down during your Run City Action ever turn face up again or are they once being used Not usable again during a later turn ?

Thank you for any clarifications.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Yhiago wrote:
Good Day

Do Cards that you activated and turned face down during your Run City Action ever turn face up again or are they once being used Not usable again during a later turn ?

Yes, once flipped, it stays flipped.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
For reference, page 6 of the english rules:

Quote:
Finally, if a card has a ‘flip’ symbol on it and you activated it then
you must flip it over. Once cards are flipped over they cannot be
used again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Büttner-Zimmermann
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yhiago wrote:
Good Day

As a further clarification, just about WHY this is so: You build stacks this way, and at the end of the game, you count all the victory points on the cards in these stacks. You may even build over unflipped cards, just to prevent your city growing too large...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Simcox
United States
West Hills
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Almecho wrote:

As a further clarification, just about WHY this is so: You build stacks this way, and at the end of the game, you count all the victory points on the cards in these stacks. You may even build over unflipped cards, just to prevent your city growing too large...

I assume that building over an "un-flipped" card kills off that un-flipped card forever, just as if it had been flipped?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
aragorn wrote:
Almecho wrote:

I assume that building over an "un-flipped" card kills off that un-flipped card forever, just as if it had been flipped?

Pretty much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.