Tom Randell
United Kingdom
Newport
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, so I'm not sure I've done this the right way but here we go.

I have FFG's WoW the BG+ Shadow of War+ Burning Crusade expansions. Shadow of war is mixed in with the base game, Burning Crusade has never been used, but the corner of the box is slightly crumpled, contents all fine though. I also have a copy of FFG's Android.

I'd prefer to trade all of the WoW stuff together, and preferebaly with somoene local to the Bristol area so we can arrange a pickup or meet to exchange. Because of the weight of the WoW stuff we'd need to work out something with regards to postage if you're not from the Bristol area.

I am open to selling these if the offer was right and I'd obviously do it through the Marketplace and reserve the item for the person who wanted it.

What I'm looking for? Well I'm not truly certain, I'm kind of at a loss at the moment. I guess I'll see if anyone offers me anything that takes my interest. An FFG title with some expansions for the WoW stuff would be good but we'll see what's out there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.