Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
goblin miner
Italy
Lodi
Lodi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been searching all over and I can't seem to find this information.
I'm thinking about giving this game as a gift and board dimension could be a problem (some boardgames and living in a one-room apartment with a small table don't agree with eachother).
How big is it? Thanks a lot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I juggle cats.
United States
Indianapolis
IN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't remember the exact dimensions, but this game (board, cards and figs) has some serious sprawl. If your table can't hold at least the entire base game of Arkham Horror, don't bother.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
goblin miner
Italy
Lodi
Lodi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The table CAN hold the entire base game of Arkham Horror, BUT none of the big box expansions (i'm going to buy one or two of the small ones).
Do you think it can handle FANG?
:)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam B.
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The board is 30.5" by 20.5" . You also need another 3 inches or so along both sides of the board and the top of the board for card piles (the sides) and Artifacts (the top).

And then dont forget space in front of each player for their big character card, any equipment cards they are carrying.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Harris
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If it will play Arkham Horror with all it;s cards, chits, and character space needs, FANG will fit fine. In fact, I think this is an almost perfect size comparison.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Gaskill
United States
Bridgeton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AbundantChoice wrote:
The board is 30.5" by 20.5" . You also need another 3 inches or so along both sides of the board and the top of the board for card piles (the sides) and Artifacts (the top).

And then dont forget space in front of each player for their big character card, any equipment cards they are carrying.

This leaves little room for the Beer. shake

OD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanasis Patsios
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drinks beside boardgames? gulp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
NasosP wrote:
Drinks beside boardgames? gulp

There are some players I have trouble bringing to the table without beer or wine. Fortunately I have the type of non-jerk friends that use coasters and/or a side table to hold their drinks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paxton Rice
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
The board itself is almost exactly the same size as a typical Risk board. However there are a fair amount of bits, decks and stockpiles that need to have some space.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Waterman
United States
Commerce Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drink tables, old chap! And don't forget the quaint coasters from foreign lands....

Duke Dudley

Old Dwarf wrote:
AbundantChoice wrote:

This leaves little room for the Beer. shake

OD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.