BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: New Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Wayman
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Years ago I drew up a game for friends and family to play that was loosely based upon personal experiences. Was always told that I should produce it and have finally done so. Thus far I do and have done all the work my self from design, art, printing even the box and have created a web site.

Just found GoardGameGeek today and would appreciate any and all comments on the look of the web page (gemstonegame.com), game looks, and any general feedback about the game and/or getting this game out to the public.

Thanks
Haup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
The website is very haphazard and confusing.

What are modulars? Are they expansions? Do you need them to play the game? Anr they included?

Has the game been physically created? I can't find any photos.

The graphics of both the website and the game seem fairly unpolished. Are these final developments?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Wayman
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Good Reply

Can you expound on haphazard and confusing, What would work better.

The game is very large. 30" x 40" so it also can come in two parts, what you would call expansions.

I will put more pictures of the game and pieces itself because it is complete.

Some lettering is fuzzy and can be worked on. All photos are of very high quality.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Haup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clare Cannon
Wales
Trefforest
Mid Glamorgan
flag msg tools
mb
The bright yellow text on the blue background was very difficult to read on the website and so i had to give up before i learnt anything about your game.

Either add an option to change text to black on white or tone down the brightness.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Micah Fuller
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Submit the game to BGG and give us a link to that (or at least a proper link to the website?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Coscio
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The site doesn't render properly in my IE. There are missing images and the layout is compressed and wonky. I see you have two style sheets so maybe there's something weird going on there...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Wayman
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Sorry

Am making changes and website is not up right now

thanks
Haup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.