United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I adore Claustrophobia. We often play 3-4 times a night.

How would this game fare for just us or multiplay?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I juggle cats.
United States
Indianapolis
IN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say it primarily depends on if you like Lovecraft. The game is quite different (MUCH longer) than Claustrophobia. I think it does work fine 2p, though (better with the human player playing multiple characters, but OK with just one). So if you both like Cthulhu, go for it.

I would say the game is more complex, but only for the Keeper. Playing an Investigator isn't too taxing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney "Watch It Played" Smith
Canada
Montague
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
badge
Join us to learn and watch games played at youtube.com/watchitplayed
mbmbmbmbmb
Geosphere wrote:
My wife and I adore Claustrophobia. We often play 3-4 times a night.

How would this game fare for just us or multiplay?

Hope you don't mind me promoting my own video series on this very subject. Here is a video play through of the game doen with some BGG members. It may help you decide (from the feedback, it helped quite a few people deicide if the game was for them): http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/674805/inner-sanctum-a-play-...

The first post lists all the videos. You can get right into the game play with video 4, but the first three help set the stage and give some valuable rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.