Cheapass Games» Forums » General

Subject: How to Donate to Cheapass games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Tritone

Missouri
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just visited CA and found some cool free games to download. I wanted to Donate, but when I click on their Donate button it doesn't transfer any information to PayPal... it just lets me logon. I have no idea where to send the money, and they don't seem to pass any info to PayPal to help out.

This might be a change on PayPal's part. Tonight when I logged in to PP it looks like you now have to consent to a new electronic communications policy, so maybe the process has changed? At any rate, could find no information at CA's site on where to donate money. Kinda defeats the purpose, I might think...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ernest
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
We've apparently been having some technical difficulties with the "donate" button recently, but you should be able to reach our Paypal donation page (where you enter the dollar amount) by clicking the top banner here:

http://www.cheapass.com/about/howmuch

It should also be under the "donate" button at the top and bottom of every page, but that button is not currently showing up in the top header in IE. Top men are working on it right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.