Marc
Germany
Pliezhausen
Baden-Wuerttemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi geeks!

from Sunday the 4th of September my wife and I will be on our honeymoon, a 3 week round trip through California and Nevada: we travel from San Francisco to Los Angeles to Las Vegas and back to San Francisco.

Are there any nice boardgame stores on our way we should check out? I already found and heard of Gamescape in San Francisco. But maybe there are others on our way?

I appreciate your help
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/294366/flgs-of-the-usa-a...

Congrats!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc
Germany
Pliezhausen
Baden-Wuerttemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BaSL wrote:

Yeah! I was hopeing something like that exists on the geek. Thanks a lot (this is very helpful)!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remus Rhymus
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I think that this situation absolutely requires
badge
a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!
mbmbmbmbmb
If you pass through Santa Barbara, CA, check out The Game Seeker. Owned by good friends of mine. Very friendly store in a beautiful area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc
Germany
Pliezhausen
Baden-Wuerttemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
remus wrote:
If you pass through Santa Barbara, CA, check out The Game Seeker. Owned by good friends of mine. Very friendly store in a beautiful area.

we actually do pass through Santa Barbara, thx for the tip, I'll try to check it out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Sison
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're going to be in the Pasadena area, you need to go to the Game Empire, by the time you get into town, they'll have moved into their new HUMONGOUS location. www.gameempirepasadena.com

Congrats!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David G.
United States
Moorpark
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Most will be disappointing, but if you *really* wanna drag your bride to game stores, make sure you see Game Empire. One of the few cool game stores in So Cal.

yodennis2000 wrote:
If you're going to be in the Pasadena area, you need to go to the Game Empire, by the time you get into town, they'll have moved into their new HUMONGOUS location. www.gameempirepasadena.com

Congrats!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christen
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are game stores in Toronto you should visit cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.