4 Posts

Sid Meier's Civilization: The Board Game» Forums » General

Subject: Plastic cities or castles for Civilization rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
gh_ju gh_ju
msg tools
Hello,

i'd like to replace the flat city markers with plastic miniatures so the cities of each player really "rise up" from the map tiles. Do you have some ideas which parts to use or from which other board game i could take some pieces? It would be great if there could be a possibility to differ the normal cities from cities with walls.
Someone told me to use the parts from the new edition of settlers of catan, but these parts couldn't satisfy me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florian Faust
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The cities of Sid Meier's Civilization: The Boardgame look quite good and exist in 4 sizes and multiple colors.

Another option is History of the World (Hasbro). These give City and Capitol, with and without walls, but they are colored neutral

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrey
Russia
St. Petersburg
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Take a look at this geeklist:
http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/61939/salvaging-components...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julio

Hidalgo
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I use History of the World's castles. Also look at Warrior Knights, it has a lot of plastic cities that suit fine for Civ.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.