• [+] Dice rolls
Gabe Covert
United States
Lexington
KY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They need to put some serious turbo boosters on that ship...

Because that ship has probably got this, Elder Sign, Deadwood, and the restock of the clear CCG sleeves. There are probably legions of FFG fanboys lurking off the coasts of China and the Pacific coast, looking to hijack this container.

Now, you'll excuse me while I don my life jacket and spear gun...

ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have to worry about shipping for Blood Bowl the card game - a friend picked me one up at GenCon this year! WOOT! devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pontiff
United States
Houma
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This and Elder Sign has been on the boat for at least a week now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pontiff
United States
Houma
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wytefang wrote:
I don't have to worry about shipping for Blood Bowl the card game - a friend picked me one up at GenCon this year! WOOT! devil

Well...how is it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis K. Lalumiere
Canada
Brossard
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fryd Pickles wrote:
wytefang wrote:

Well...how is it?

Wha-- don't encourage him!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Harmon
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
The ultimate in Co-op Gaming.
mbmbmbmbmb
wytefang wrote:

Is it wrong to hate you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pontiff
United States
Houma
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
weishaupt wrote:
Fryd Pickles wrote:
wytefang wrote:

Well...how is it?

Wha-- don't encourage him!!

Do it...DO IT!!! No, seriously, how's the game? How dare you brag about having it before us, and not tell us how it plays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Anderson
United States
seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Two Time Cancer Survivor - Never Give Up. Never Surrender. -Jason Nesmith from Galaxy Quest (1999 movie)
badge
Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Champions!
mbmbmbmbmb
CovertDad wrote:
They need to put some serious turbo boosters on that ship...

Because that ship has probably got this, Elder Sign, Deadwood, and the restock of the clear CCG sleeves. There are probably legions of FFG fanboys lurking off the coasts of China and the Pacific coast, looking to hijack this container.

Now, you'll excuse me while I don my life jacket and spear gun...

ninja

Elder Sign Has been on the boat since before Gencon. It should be here soon.

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/675158/on-the-boat-release-s...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Linnell
United States
Bedford
NH
flag msg tools
I really need a new badge, avatar, and overtext. GM me with any ideas....
badge
This is the seahorse valley
mb
I'm wondering if the fact that it was on sale at GenCon along with Gears of War, and the fact that it is now listed higher than Elder Sign, together mean that we could see this sooner than the expected Oct release? It was originally below Elder Sign in the "on the boat" portion on the upcoming page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S Marstiller
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the mini sites updated more regularly than the Upcoming page?

The Elder Sign, Deadwood, Blood Bowl: Team Manager, and Gears of War mini sites all show the shipping icon which means they should be in stores within 10 days at the most.

The Upcoming page still shows Deadwood, Blood Bowl: Team Manager, and Elder Sign on the boat (Gears of War has the shipping icon on the upcoming page as well).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris G
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All you people waiting anxiously. Think I'll open my copy up just to thumb through the cards again...mmmmmmm so satisfying.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kryyst wrote:
All you people waiting anxiously. Think I'll open my copy up just to thumb through the cards again...mmmmmmm so satisfying.

I hope you paper cut your thumb.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Rodriguez
United States
Tomball
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rickert wrote:
kryyst wrote:

I hope you paper cut your thumb.

This ^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pontiff
United States
Houma
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kryyst wrote:

I hope your copy came with Anthrax. Too harsh?
devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Hackman
Canada
Brampton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am somewhat eagerly awaiting this...but I was disappointed with LotR. From what I have seen, this game is more fun even when you are losing. Hopefully this is on a fast boat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris G
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
xKoBiEx wrote:
I am somewhat eagerly awaiting this...but I was disappointed with LotR. From what I have seen, this game is more fun even when you are losing. Hopefully this is on a fast boat.

I would say that's a pretty accurate statement. Because usually, unless it's a total blowout you are never really losing until the final tally. I've had some 10 point swings in the final round. Which in a game that I'd say is averaging about 40 points is huge.

Mind you the last game I played I won 60 - 26. Just a slaughter from start to finish. But that's Blood Bowl for you. Sometimes the Nuffle Gods are with you and other times not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Philippe Thériault
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
marstiller wrote:
The Elder Sign, Deadwood, Blood Bowl: Team Manager, and Gears of War mini sites all show the shipping icon which means they should be in stores within 10 days at the most.

Nice, because I'm so jonesing for BB:TM, I was poised on going all arrrh on that boat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Graham
United States
College Station
Texas
flag msg tools
I am Broccoli, most intelligent vegetable!
badge
I will destroy you all!
mbmbmbmbmb
Anymore updates? I mean, don't get wrong, on the boat was nice, but.... Has the boat arrived? Are we stuck in customs? Is it being shipped to vendors? What's the haps?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pontiff
United States
Houma
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Broccoli wrote:
Anymore updates? I mean, don't get wrong, on the boat was nice, but.... Has the boat arrived? Are we stuck in customs? Is it being shipped to vendors? What's the haps?

I personally think the boat hit an iceberg or was raided by Somalian pirates.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
p c
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fryd Pickles wrote:
Broccoli wrote:

I say both... within the Bermuda Triangle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pontiff
United States
Houma
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cyph wrote:
Fryd Pickles wrote:
Broccoli wrote:

Oooh...great theory. Forgot about that one. Maybe if they did disappear due to the Bermuda Triangle, they will reappear in the distant future with an out-of-this-world rulebook that won't require deciphering.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Linnell
United States
Bedford
NH
flag msg tools
I really need a new badge, avatar, and overtext. GM me with any ideas....
badge
This is the seahorse valley
mb
Fryd Pickles wrote:
cyph wrote:
Fryd Pickles wrote:
Broccoli wrote:

Oooh...great theory. Forgot about that one. Maybe if they did disappear due to the Bermuda Triangle, they will reappear in the distant future with an out-of-this-world rulebook that won't require deciphering.

Actually, during the transit through the Bermuda Triangle, the ship actually went backwards in time, after being lost in the ether for 100 years. During that time, they continued to develop the game, adding more and more parts, and eventually it arrived in 2001 as the Pontiac Aztec. True story.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis K. Lalumiere
Canada
Brossard
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All right: if anyone tilts this thread again without some ACTUAL information, I'm gonna start busting heads.
ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pontiff
United States
Houma
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
weishaupt wrote:
All right: if anyone tilts this thread again without some ACTUAL information, I'm gonna start busting heads.
ninja

Official Update

Blood Bowl: Team Manager is still on the boat!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.