Mont-Saint-Hilaire
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
And D-Day Dice, too!
badge
I'm an "A"vatar.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry if this has been asked before (even though I searched the forums and found nothing):

Does the game allow for duplicate cards being played on a single hero? Let's say I have 2 "Endurance" Events on my hero, or 2 "Muskets" (one from the Town Items and one from the Abandoned Keep), is this kosher?

Thanks.

E

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken H.
United States
Amherst
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

It's been discussed a few times, I think, but never with a useful subject line that would make it easy to find.

Here's one place where it's addressed, in a thread called "A Touch of Evil"....shake

It's pretty clear that you CAN use multiple items, even two of the exact same gun. (You aren't necessarily holding one in each hand, though -- you have to look at the fight round as a sequence of events, like a scene in a movie, not just a single attack.)

I don't recall seeing this question come up regarding the Endurance event. But, I don't see any reason why you couldn't have two of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanuel Aquin
Canada
Mont-Saint-Hilaire
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
And D-Day Dice, too!
badge
I'm an "A"vatar.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick reply, Ken.

A lot of pages in this game's forum. Usually a sign that the game has some rule issues

I'm having a blast with this game, BTW. I mostly play solo, as a "cookie" after a hard day's work. I'm glad to see this forum ain't totally dead.

E
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vernon Evenhuis
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rubric wrote:

It's been discussed a few times, I think, but never with a useful subject line that would make it easy to find.

Here's one place where it's addressed, in a thread called "A Touch of Evil"....shake

It's pretty clear that you CAN use multiple items, even two of the exact same gun. (You aren't necessarily holding one in each hand, though -- you have to look at the fight round as a sequence of events, like a scene in a movie, not just a single attack.)

I don't recall seeing this question come up regarding the Endurance event. But, I don't see any reason why you couldn't have two of them.

Check out the old Robert Redford movie "Jeremiah Johnson". A 30 caliber Hawken rifle in one hand and a 50 cal in the other. Ba-boom!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
den myos
Denmark
Næstved
flag msg tools
White Knight wrote:
Rubric wrote:

Check out the old Robert Redford movie "Jeremiah Johnson". A 30 caliber Hawken rifle in one hand and a 50 cal in the other. Ba-boom!!

My favorite movie, always watch it when im sad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.