Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig Hebert
United States
Goodlettsville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've seen a couple of versions and a FAQ. What are the current official rules used and the player consensus opinion on these rules? Are there any variants or home variants are considered must plays?

I saw a reworking of a rule by one of the designers after some player input,and wanted to know if there was an official latest version being played.

Thanks in advance
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Henshaw
United States
East Bridgewater
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
These are the latest up to date rules & charts, located on this web page:
http://hilinski.net/HeartsAndMinds/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stan Hilinski
United States
Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The version 2 rules are officially The Rules. The clarifications (FAQ) was an interim version until I posted the version 2 rules. There might be some old stuff floating around (a small FAQ at CSW and a pre-pub version at BGG). Ignore them. I would delete them if I could. V2 absorbs all the FAQs, clarifications, Q&A and then some about the game. If it gets reprinted, the V2 rules, playbook, et al will be what's printed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Goss
United States
Lindsborg
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot! I just printed out a copy! Look forward to giving the new revised rules a try soon. Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Hebert
United States
Goodlettsville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the recommended first play for the game? It rather sounds random as to when you start and when you finish so that ultimately unless you play the entire campaign, the results might be less than satisfying.

Anyone have a time estimate based on actual play for the entire campaign as well as some of the particular 1 or 2 year scenarios to recommend?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Henshaw
United States
East Bridgewater
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think '66 to '68 would make a nice shorter game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Hebert
United States
Goodlettsville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the tip - played 2 of these - each side won once and the games were very enjoyable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.