Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Memento ferrugo
badge
Memento ferrugo
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys. I've never been a war gamer, per se, but I'm very keen on feudal Japanese themes, and this game also appears to be a lighter, more approachable offering than some 'war games' I've looked at in the past, without being painfully simplistic like others I've tried.

My biggest obstacle to war gaming is the lack of a regular opponent(s) with which to enjoy them. I'd love to try this game out, but it's likely to go straight into the closet and almost as likely to never come out. Is there any possibility of playing the game electronically with a system like vassal or otherwise or some more rudimentary system that at least allows email play? I don't suppose email play without software can work since there's hidden data on each side of the board.

Anyway, I'd love to try the game if there are any options that would allow me to do so. Thanks for any tips.

Edit: I searched a bit further back after posting this and found the following article which suggests an impending VASSAL module. That's probably the ideal way for me to get to try it out, so I'll keep an eye on that thread...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.