Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Dubya
United States
Scotia
New York
flag msg tools
admin
designer
I know where you live, and I've seen where you sleep. I swear to everything holy that your mothers will CRY when they see what I've done to you.
badge
Oh, not in Utica, no. It's an Albany expression.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've ordered a pack of 100 of the BCW "Continental" postcard sleeves and there's pretty much no way in hell that I'll use all of them.

So, as I don't want to feel like I've wasted them, I figure I'll just give away the rest to whoever wants to spring the cost of shipping. Send me a PM, I'll shoot you my address, you shoot me a SASE* and I'll get them** off as soon as I myself receive them.

Happy gaming!

*Self Addressed Stamped Envelope; this used to be a pretty common acronym prior to the internet...
**Up to 8 - I can't imagine needing any more than this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaded Lounges
United States
Vashon
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Noli me tangere, Caesaris sum.
mbmbmbmbmb
What's a PM?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him. 2 Sam 14:14
mbmbmbmbmb
That's awfully nice of you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Büttner-Zimmermann
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Very generous of you!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron
United States
Ramsey
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Hey...
badge
Down here...
mbmbmbmbmb
chibigouazou wrote:
What's a PM?

Personal message.

Or a time later in the day when using the 12 hour system.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Dubya
United States
Scotia
New York
flag msg tools
admin
designer
I know where you live, and I've seen where you sleep. I swear to everything holy that your mothers will CRY when they see what I've done to you.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chibigouazou wrote:
What's a PM?

Like he said; here I should more accurately refer to it as a GeekMail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Dubya
United States
Scotia
New York
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, and to specify my intentions on sending these out - unless you specifically request 8, I plan on sending out 4 (as many as one would need for a copy of the base game). That way hopefully more folks can enjoy.

At the moment, it looks like I still have 76 or so up for grabs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Dubya
United States
Scotia
New York
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hokey doke, here's some pictures.

This first one is one of the reference cards sorta' centered in a sleeve; if someone has a recommendation for a better color background for the sleeve portion to show up, I'll see if I can't get this a little easier to see.

The second one is showing the dimensions of the sleeved card up against the lower portion of the 2E box. The sleeves aren't quite as flimsy feeling as the standard Mayday cheapie sleeves but not quite as beefy as their premium ones, so the non-card-backed portions of the sleeve slid in pretty easy along the sides of the box when I put the rules on top of them.
I'll let that sit overnight and see if there may be a possible permanent deformation issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Martin
Canada
Torbay
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks good! Is that the first edition box? What did you place between those two stacks of cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Dubya
United States
Scotia
New York
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's the 2nd edition box; there's kind of a divider that came in the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Dubya
United States
Scotia
New York
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Steve Dubya wrote:
I'll let that sit overnight and see if there may be a possible permanent deformation issue.

I checked on this earlier in the day and there was a slight bending of the sleeve edge that had been bent when I put the sleeved cards into the box; however, I don't really think this will be a problem for me as by pushing the card against the sleeve edge pretty much immediately straightens it out and I imagine this can be mitigated by altering which side I store the sleeved cards in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Dubya
United States
Scotia
New York
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've still got a whole bunch of these available; out of the perhaps dozen folks that responded to my initial offer I have only received two SASEs and thus sent back a grand total of 12 sleeves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Kooyer
United States
Edina
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The fat is in the fire
mbmbmbmbmb
Sleeves work great and as pictured! They fit fine in the 1st edition box. I might trim the excess on mine, but its not a pressing need. Thanks again for sending them!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Dubya
United States
Scotia
New York
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
By my count I've sent off 20 of these, so I have plenty left should anyone be interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.