Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm selling off all of my Car Wars stuff I have collected over the years from scouring ebay. This stuff cost me over $200 for everything included I'm only asking a portion of that. Here's the list:

Printed off copy of Car wars Compendium

Car Wars Deluxe Boxed Set Complete

Uncle Albert's Auto Stop/Gunnery Shop 2035 Catalog

City Blocks 3 (which includes the cut-out arena squares to build your own arena configuration, TV bunkers, fan stands, ramps, etc.)

The AADA Vehicle Guide (Black Book)

Car Wars Expansion Set #1 with 24 road sections, highway, curved, t-junctions, etc.

Truck Stop Expansion

Unknown Map expansion (Town) Map 7101.1

Midville City Map

Huge Arena Map (uknown expansion)

A second huge arena map (control room in middle)

Third Huge Arena Map (press boxes and track)

Expansion Set #9 Muskogee Fairground and Family Emporium Arena Map + booklet

Expansion Set #3 East Midville Expansion City Maps (2 Huge new city maps) and the booklet

Huge arena map from unknown expansion with grandstands and huge TV bunker in middle (not a repeat of any other map here)

Expansion Set #4 Armadillo Autoduel Arena (awesome arena)

All of this plus hundreds of the car counters in mint condition. Includes tons of normal cars, trikes, several big rig trucks/trailers, helicopters, drag racers, vans, pickups, motorcycles, people on foot, civillians, police, tons of other counters like oil spils, mines, walls, rough ground, crash debris, missile counters, ammo, all kinds of stuff.

11 arenas, 14 expansions, a ton of roads for highway battles, custom build your own arena, tons and tons of counters, plus two sets of rules (Compendium and Deluxe).

I'm asking $100 for the set, shipping included. I will throw in a plano box to store the tons of counters (they're currently separated into sections by counter type/car type/vehicle type/etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dropping price to $90 with U.S. shipping free.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One more price drop before eBay. Asking $80 shipped.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Never put this on ebay. Dropping price to $70 shipped in the U.S.

Would also be willing to do a trade for games in my want list or a partial trade with cash.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.