6 Posts

Days of Decision III» Forums » Rules

Subject: Trade levels rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Thorp
Sweden
flag msg tools
"I find that 'pinpoint' accuracy during a bombing run increases proportionally with the amount of munitions used."
mbmbmbmbmb
In the rules for a treaty between major power (MP3), it says that the trade agreement put into place is limited by the "may trade row of the treaty chart". (page 28)

However, I have not been able to find any such information. My treaty chart only shows the effect upon minor countries.

Where can I find this information?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Nicholls
United Kingdom
Bakewell
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Adamukk wrote:
In the rules for a treaty between major power (MP3), it says that the trade agreement put into place is limited by the "may trade row of the treaty chart". (page 28)

However, I have not been able to find any such information. My treaty chart only shows the effect upon minor countries.

Where can I find this information?

Good spot. I had never noticed this requirement in the rules - probably because, as you correctly point out, there is no such row on the treaty chart. The game seems to work fine without any restriction anyway so my suggestion would be to ignore it.

One thing to note is the difference between trade agreements which can be between any two Major Powers and lending which can only be between allied MPs. Lending can be changed every turn as you want but trade agreements can only be changed by play of MP3 or IPO11 options. For some reason this confused me early on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kendall Griffiths
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
Here's the answer for you. This meesed me up for awhile until I found it and felt kind of stupid. The problem is that it's not in the electronic version of the rules, you need the rule book from the boxed game. It is listed on the Major Power charts in the center of the book. But here are the levels from the book:

Max Trade
(Res/build)

Germany: 4/2
Italy: 2/1
Japan: 3/2
Russia: 7/2
CW: 5/2
France: 3/1
China (Nat): 2/1
USA: 5/3

I hope this is what you're looking for.

Ken
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Nicholls
United Kingdom
Bakewell
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very interesting - I'll have to dig out the written rules. Does anyone know if this is still valid given that the latest rules are the electronic format?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Love Jansson
Sweden
flag msg tools
Is the treaty chart even part of the digital version?
I couldn't find it at least, maybe im looking at the wrong place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Nicholls
United Kingdom
Bakewell
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think so - I believe you have to use the original versions in the printed rules. We have been using large size charts that are put up on the wall that I produced in Excel (copied from the originals) and they definitely don't have this information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.