Popular Tags: [View All]
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Indie Boards and Cards will be at Essen Spiel this year in Hall 12!. We will be sharing a booth with Canadian publisher, Stronghold Games in booth 12-86. For those of you unfamiliar with the Spiel event in Essen, it is the world's biggest board gaming event with over 150,000 attendees. Hall 12 is the very first and usually busiest of 10 football field sized buildings full of new games.

Its a lot of work for me, so I'd really appreciate some supporters. Ideally I would find people that are passionate about the games I publish, and have good german and english skills. I am looking for both supporters that can dedicate 2 full days (or 4 half days) in return for an exhibitor pass (includes Wednesday admission) and free games - as well as supporters that can dedicate a half day in return for games.

If you are interested, please send me an email at Travis@IndieBoardsAndCards.com.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can curse in both English and German, especially while playing Haggis.

Does that qualify?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raiko Puust
Estonia
Keila
Harju Maakond
flag msg tools
designer
Raiko & Agnes Forever! Feel the Love and Feel the Warmth. Happiness is 2 hugs plus 3 kisses every hour...:D (http://mrboardgames.wordpress.com/)
badge
Addicted Estonian gamer with big heart and direct winning attitude. Need any help with something, just ask. Need some GG for something, just ask. Need something to be translated, just ask. Meanwhile, behave! :D (http://mrboardgames.wordpress.com/)
mbmbmbmbmb
Please tell little more what you need. I plan to be 2 weeks in Germany and visit Essen as well and since I have Triumvirate and 2 copies of Haggis, Restitance and Flash Point waiting for me, there is no game I need more, but I would be eager to help if I would know what it is you need.

Raiko
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I love The Resistance and am looking forward to Flash Point, but there's no way I'm going to spend part of my first trip to Europe working

I wish you luck finding help though and can't wait to meet you guys

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryley Tolman
Canada
Lethbridge
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I will be at Essen,and will definitely be able to spare a half day for you. However, I don't think that my German is up to snuff. But if you need an english dude to help, send me a PM please.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
mbmbmbmbmb
markgravitygood wrote:
I can curse in both English and German, especially while playing Haggis.

Does that qualify?

Only if you are planning on being in Essen for Spiel!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bartel
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
T Worthington wrote:
We will be sharing a booth with Canadian publisher, Stronghold Games.

[minor semantic argument]

Stronghold is actually an American company, although one of the principals (Kevin Nesbitt) is based out of Ontario.

[/end minor semantic argument]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RobBartel wrote:
T Worthington wrote:
We will be sharing a booth with Canadian publisher, Stronghold Games.

[minor semantic argument statement of fact]

Stronghold is actually an American company, although one of the principals (Kevin Nesbitt) is based out of Ontario.

[/end minor semantic argument statement of fact]

?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.