Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
A Thief's Fortune - 18 June 2018 on Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
You can now preorder Drum Roll at www.artipiagames.com

You have the option of picking the game up at Essen-Spiel 2011 (and avoiding shipping costs) or have it shipped to your location worldwide.

As a bonus, all those who preorder the game will also get Drum Roll: Performer Promo Cards (available exclusively when preorderng). In addition all who preorder will receive Drum Roll: Plate Spinner (even if they do not attend Essen-Spiel 2011).

Customers from Italy can order the game from www.Giochix.it and will also receive all preorder bonuses.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
louper wrote:
Was (and still am) very excited to order this, but with the shipping, it comes to $70USD. Is this going to be sold through any US retailers, or is it likely that the first print run, at least, is sold out entirely at Essen-Spiel and pre-orders?

As stated on the store, we should have a better option about US customers in a couple of days through a US distributor. All extra shipping charges will be refunded. I suggest you wait a couple of days until we solve this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
louper wrote:
Thanks - I missed this on the site (incidentally, even after searching for it, I still don't see where it addresses US customers, but it might be right under my nose). I'll wait and watch. Thanks a ton - really looking forward to the game!

It is within the product with the world wide shipping option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jean
Canada
Québec City
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So if we order it in Canada, you will refund part of the shipping?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr Edward Locke
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
3pod wrote:
louper wrote:
Was (and still am) very excited to order this, but with the shipping, it comes to $70USD. Is this going to be sold through any US retailers, or is it likely that the first print run, at least, is sold out entirely at Essen-Spiel and pre-orders?

As stated on the store, we should have a better option about US customers in a couple of days through a US distributor. All extra shipping charges will be refunded. I suggest you wait a couple of days until we solve this.

Oops, I couldn't wait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
3pod wrote:
You can now preorder Drum Roll at www.artipiagames.com

I just preordered two meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you all for your interest and your messages.

I suggest customers from America should wait a couple of days before preordering as we try to offer them a better shipping solution.

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriele Pezzato
Italy
Padova
PD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Preordered from the Italian distributor. It's my first preorder, this game has really captured my brain. Also, I'm a sucker for cards with gorgeous artwork
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Preordered! Very thematic and the only game that captured my wife's attention...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Cheektowaga
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have subscribed to this thread and am awaiting news of the US options for shipping. I have the game sitting in my cart waiting. Please update us here when the US shipping info becomes available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lordunborn wrote:
I have subscribed to this thread and am awaiting news of the US options for shipping. I have the game sitting in my cart waiting. Please update us here when the US shipping info becomes available.

We have found a US distributor and will be updating the shipping costs to USA and Canada is a matter of hours now

Will post details soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Cheektowaga
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also quick question. When are preorders charged? When shipped or immediate or Essen?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lordunborn wrote:
Also quick question. When are preorders charged? When shipped or immediate or Essen?

Charging is immediate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
UPDATE FOR US CUSTOMERS:

Ok! The new shipping cost for US customers is now active. Please note that the shipping cost also includes shipping the game to our US distributor and also distributor fees.

The games will be shipped with UPS Ground registered shipping.

Apart from our quantity discount on the game itself, you can really save on shipping by ordering more games together.

Shipping costs to Canada from our distributor were unfortunately similar to shipping the games directly from Greece so no changes on shipping to Canada

Please GM me, post here or email us at info@artipiagames.com if you have any questions.

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Christiansen
United States
Mount Pleasant
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
OOK! OOK! OOK!
mbmbmbmbmb
When would a U.S. customer expect to receive the game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Buckingham
United States
Berne
IN
flag msg tools
Watch and learn... - Dr. Who
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How much is shipping to the US? (I can't seem to find it on the website). Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chris1nd wrote:
When would a U.S. customer expect to receive the game?

Hopefully around the date of the game's release (20th of October 2011). Maybe a bit sooner, maybe a bit later. This mainly depends on our manifacturer.

mbuckingham wrote:
How much is shipping to the US? (I can't seem to find it on the website). Thanks.

We are using flat rate pricing for US. I goes like this:

1 Game:32euro -> shipping:12.3euro ($17.31)

2 Games:30euro/game -> shipping:16.8euro ($23.64)

3 Games:30euro/game -> shipping:21.1euro ($29.70)

4 Games:30euro/game -> shipping:23.2euro ($32.66)

5 Games:28euro/game -> shipping:25.9euro ($36.46)

6 Games:28euro/game -> shipping:30.1euro ($42.76)

This shipping price includes shipping from Europe to the US, Distributor fees and UPS Ground Registered Shipping to your location.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KissaTaikuri wrote:
mine came out to 12.80 euros.

Please check again. Your shipping should be 12.3euro
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Austin
Canada
flag msg tools
Can someone tell me what shipping to Canada is? I really do not want to sign up/register all my info on the website just to get a shipping quote.

A hint for these websites: when a customer is looking at buying one of your games and is met with a request to register to find shipping info, my reaction is to not bother buying the game at all. Put your shipping quotes on the game page itself. Why does this have to be hidden info accessible only by filling out all my personal info? I think it's clearly established that sites that ask potential customers to register before even allowing customer to buy the product or find basic info lose a lot of business. "Hey, we want your business but please jump through this hoop first like a good tiger." hoops in the game are fine, but not on the site. This game is not cheap. Make it easy to buy. Put the shipping info on the page for the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Cheektowaga
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Peepser wrote:
Why does this have to be hidden info accessible only by filling out all my personal info?

They kind of need your info to get a shipping cost unless they have flat rate shipping (and those sites clearly have it out on the site). Being the shipping may not be flat rate it may be a bit unreasonable to ask for a shipping quote on the page with nothing but a country because if they give an estimate you damn sure better bet that when the actual cost is different people will be screaming foul

(edit I stand corrected shipping is flat rate HERE)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Peepser wrote:
Can someone tell me what shipping to Canada is? ... Put the shipping info on the page for the game.

The shipping cost to Canada is as follows,

Non-Registered ->16.9euro
Registered -> 20.4euro
Registered & Express -> 22.5euro

Excuse us for not providing the shipping upfront or not meeting all your criteria. It is still our first production...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radcliffe
United States
West Haverstraw
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How will adjustments work for people from the US who pre-ordered before the new shipping rates were announced? Will it be done automatically or do we have to wait till it actually ships for the adjustment?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bodleian wrote:
How will adjustments work for people from the US who pre-ordered before the new shipping rates were announced? Will it be done automatically or do we have to wait till it actually ships for the adjustment?

Fortunately there were few orders from the US before the rates were adjusted. The extra cost paid should be refunded soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radcliffe
United States
West Haverstraw
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great, thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fausto Berutti
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just preordered my copy yesterday from the Italian distributor.

I just Can't wait to play a game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.