Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Derry Crymble
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I was just playing a game as the US on the Wargameroom interface and had only the NATO token in Iraq, while my opponent had 7 cells and rolled a successful Major Jihad. As I expected my prestige went to one due to the fact that I had troops(NATO token) in the country during a change to Islamic Rule.

After this point thought, I was unable to disrupt his troops in Islamic Rule Iraq with my two NATO troops.

Should I be able to?

Derry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mateo jurasic
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
you cant, because there is no number for governance ie 3 for poor, 2 for fair, 1 for good.
How many ops would it take for disruption? Islamic Rule doesn't have an ops cost.
Interesting situation

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Larkin
United States
Novato
California
flag msg tools
badge
Twinkies... YUM!
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not uncommon to have troops in an IR country... sometimes you just can't get them out in time. You definitely want to get them out of there however, as the Jihadist player can plot with 100% success there now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Poutré
Canada
St-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Yes... I still like 'em 35 years later...
mbmbmbmbmb
dcrymble wrote:
I was just playing a game as the US on the Wargameroom interface and had only the NATO token in Iraq, while my opponent had 7 cells and rolled a successful Major Jihad. As I expected my prestige went to one due to the fact that I had troops(NATO token) in the country during a change to Islamic Rule.

After this point thought, I was unable to disrupt his troops in Islamic Rule Iraq with my two NATO troops.

Should I be able to?

Derry

See 7.1.1. The only Operation you are allowed to do in an IR country is Regime Change.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Poutré
Canada
St-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Yes... I still like 'em 35 years later...
mbmbmbmbmb
Cupcakus wrote:
It's not uncommon to have troops in an IR country... sometimes you just can't get them out in time. You definitely want to get them out of there however, as the Jihadist player can plot with 100% success there now.

The Jihadist can't plot in an IR country (8.5.1) Would be too easy to raise Funding now would it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.