David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander series fan, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the rulebook in PoH the updated one now for the series? It's now the standard CoH rules used with all three games? That is, it's not specific to the PoH game only?

Thanks.

And does the divider hold all the series chits?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DaveyJJ wrote:
Is the rulebook in PoH the updated one now for the series? It's now the standard CoH rules used with all three games? That is, it's not specific to the PoH game only?

Thanks.

And does the divider hold all the series chits?

Yes, PoH rules are for entire series.

I was able to get the chits to all fit, although I have some loose in one of the larger parts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moises Del Mar
Costa Rica
Quepos
flag msg tools
mb
You will probably have to be discerning in some scenarios because playing PoH rules in all previous scenarios creates some pretty broken scenarios. For example, mortar teams in the new rules have to have LOS to their spotters, but if you follow this rule in SoS's Bloody Brothers scneario, it is clearly broken and not going to play anything like it was intended and will be completely unbalanced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lukasz Biernat
Poland
Dabrowa Gornicza
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's why I think SoS scenarios should be updated accordingly. Especially those unbalanced 2 player variants of solo scenarios.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Soutter
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
Look, you've got nothing to say and you're saying it too loudly. So...
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, let's get the updated AtB Firefights published first...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.