Neil Christiansen
United States
Mount Pleasant
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
OOK! OOK! OOK!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have friends in Germany that attend Essen and will pick up a limited number of games and ship them.

I am trying to determine which to ask for.

Please help by ranking those that have come to my attention.

You can look at my ratings and collection if you like, but in general I like medium Euros, including lite-medium and medium heavy.

My favorites from last year include: Luna, Navegader, Grand Cru, and Troyes. I also like Inca Empire, Poseidon, and Norenberc but have had a harder time getting those to the table.

What I don't care for much are engine building or deck building card games, although London is okay. I don't mind liter games if they are clever but don't take too long for what their depth.

Recent games I like at first glimpse are Pantheon, Olympos, and Lancaster.

Here are some I am interested in, which shall I ask for:

Alba Longa
Das Dorf: Wie das Leben so spielt
Drum Roll
Evolution: the Origins of Species
Fortuna
Helvetia
Lost Temple
Poseidon’s Kingdom
Quebec
Santiago de Cuba
Takenoko
Tourney
Trajan

TIA!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also like medium/heavier eurogames.

It is not easy to suggest games because many of them have no rules available online yet. I'll keep an eye on Trajan because i enjoyed all latest Feld releases and i already pre-ordered Drum Roll (i like the theme and artwork and although it uses standard mechanics they are well supported by the theme).

Quebec may be good, although the board looks too crowded.

The rest sound (from the description) too similar to games i already have without anything new to offer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.