Ty Snouffer
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

It is a new war soldier! We're taking a break from Memoir '44 this month and focusing on other wargames. Bring the game (or two) that you've aways wanted to play and find other generals to compete against! It should be a game you can teach others how to play if need be.

The games you bring could be a full on grognard-style hex and counter games or a quicker play like Memoir '44. Tactical or strategic. Any time period. Whatever you'd like! See what others bring and then choose what to play!

Wargame Night
Saturday, September 10, 2011
6:00pm - midnight @ Fair Game in Downers Grove (note the earlier time, but arrive when you can)

Please register for the event here. We'll make an announcement about the games menu to all registered players.

Demand for our last nine (!) events has been strong so don’t delay!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Robertson
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
Life is Short; Play Games!
badge
The BixCON Series of gaming events: A combination of Great Friends, Great Food, & Great Drink!
mbmb
You may wish to add this to the directory located here:

Board Game Convention and Event Calendar

By collecting events on a consolidated calendar we create more exposure for all events.

Also, I am sorry if I have already notified you of this calendar. My memory is not what it used to be.

Happy Gaming,
Matt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ty Snouffer
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bixby wrote:
You may wish to add this to the directory located here:

Board Game Convention and Event Calendar

By collecting events on a consolidated calendar we create more exposure for all events.

Also, I am sorry if I have already notified you of this calendar. My memory is not what it used to be.

Happy Gaming,
Matt

Thanks for the heads up Matt! I didn't notice that forum before. I'll check it out and post there.

Ty
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.