Subject: Amphibious movement question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
cheezer
Netherlands
Edam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My question is about rule 6.21. There is stated "only warships already occupying a lake may take part in an amphibious move"

The question is: you can move a ship to a lake in the naval phase and do a amphibious move in the same turn? Or has the ship already be in the lake (moved in a previous turn).

If the answer is "the previous turn", then I don't get rule 6.2. This rule says: "Players may combine navy and army phases to make one amphibious move"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
cnmrun wrote:
My question is about rule 6.21. There is stated "only warships already occupying a lake may take part in an amphibious move"

The question is: you can move a ship to a lake in the naval phase and do a amphibious move in the same turn?
shake No.
cnmrun wrote:
Or has the ship already be in the lake (moved in a previous turn).
Yes.

cnmrun wrote:
If the answer is "the previous turn", then I don't get rule 6.2. This rule says: "Players may combine navy and army phases to make one amphibious move"
arrrh WHEN you satisfy the 'conditions' to PERFORM this, THEN, it were allowed. It means you have to have had a 'Vessel' already located where this applied. The "Naval Move" OUT upon the 'Lake', has that 'performed' its 'allocation' at the time.
PLAN WELL ENOUGH AHEAD arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb
United States
Seminole
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Uh, yeah. In plain English, if you're doing an Amphibious move, you cannot also make a naval move (e.g. one not connected with the amphibious move; like maybe building up a ship in a port or moving another ship out onto the lake). It's just saying an amphibious move is the only move you can do that turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Bauer
United States
Larned
Kansas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I love GROGnads. But I can never understand what he is saying
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cheezer
Netherlands
Edam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick replies, gentlemen

It's clear now!

Played my first game last night. It's good game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
rod3556lhs wrote:
I love GROGnads. But I can never understand what he is saying

To read his posts makes my googoo's water shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.