Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Folks, urgent news.

Lost Battalion feels that they need to suspend shipping for awhile so that the entire (small) staff can focus on production, to get ready for a general release in late Sept/early October. (I will announce when they nail the date).

They will suspend shipping after Sept 7.

If you want SMG and figures now, contact them prior to Sept 7. Otherwise it may be 3-4 weeks before you'll be able to get the game... and you could be playing a lot in that much time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Therron Thomas
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Trying. Is email to sales the best way?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is what I posted about ordering when I wrote about the First Sergeants Program (and you may want to look into that, Therron.)

If you would like to be part of the First Sergeants Program and buy any of the Day of Day copies or the supporting Leaders or Teams, please email sales@lostbattalion.com and we will send you an invoice and a PayPal request confirming your order. If PayPal is not your payment of choice and you would prefer to pay via credit card, you can call us at 443-986-1655 with your credit card information.

Jeff says the web site is nearly ready to go but there can always be last-second hiccups, so I wouldn't wait for that if you want to get the game.

I will post when the site is ready-- but don't wait for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Myers
United States
Warwick
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Therron,

I e-mailed them last night to add 4 more items to my order and I haven't heard back yet, but they just got power back after Irene and I believe they were trying to get caught up on shipping.

Tom

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know Debbie Billings said their email was out for over 3 days and there was a backlog.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Therron Thomas
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys! I have their info now so I will call in the AM,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Billings
United States
Upperco
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Debbie is extending the window for pre-release sales to September 15. We have just started up production in the main factory and are back on track.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Schoemaker
United States
Belleville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI all I played this with my son and he really liked it. As a result I sent in another order and it looks like Debbie is going to be able to provide the troops. I'm glad to get it in to provide support for a good system trying to get off the ground.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.