Hide
5 Posts

Space Alert» Forums » General

Subject: One serious thread easier as two normal threads? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cliff Allister McLane
msg tools
I think that two normal threads are harder to handle as one serious thread. Because of that the soundtracks with many serious threads are easier. Your opinion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Depends. Sometimes with two normal threats you can quickly take out one, then comfortably move on to the next. A serious threat is more likely to take you attention longer, making it harder to focus on other threats. And some of the serious threats are VERY nasty!

I'd say serious and two normal threats are fairly well balanced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dergel wrote:
I think that two normal threads are harder to handle as one serious thread. Because of that the soundtracks with many serious threads are easier. Your opinion?

Sorry I can't resist

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Johnson
United States
Cedar Park
Texas
flag msg tools
Well me known for eating cookie when me don't they shout
badge
Look! He try to throw loyal fans a curve!
mbmbmbmbmb
Really depends on the threat. I'd take any two regular threats over the Psionic satellite on the track where it crosses X prior to reaching distance 2, especially if its in white zone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sonny sonny
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dergel wrote:
agree. if we have a soundtrack that produces only regular threads, we always replace the last 2 of them by one serious threat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.