Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Dearborn Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Fizzgig need food badly!
badge
Click on Fizzgig to feed him a tasty snack. Nom, Nom, Nom!
mbmbmbmbmb
Use the Following Code: A4N4M4V

B&N Website: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/

Some Fine Print: This coupon is valid from July 25, 2011 to October 18, 2011 at 2:59 a.m. Eastern Time and entitles Barnes & Noble Kids Club Participant to 30% off the List Price on any one (1) of the following qualifying Kids' products: (i) Children's Books located within the "Barnes & Noble Junior" section of all Barnes & Noble retail stores or navigable from the Kids section of Barnes & Noble.com (excluding all teen books navigable from the Kids or Teens sections), (ii) Toys, (iii) Children's Games, (iv) Children's Puzzles, and (v) Children's Workbooks. The 30% discount will be applied to the most expensive qualifying product in the order. At BN.COM, simply look for the "Kids' Club Eligible" message or the "Barnes and Noble Kids' Club" icon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Massek
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Believe this code is good on a Lego set as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario De Super
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What are the criteria for a "children s game?"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Schindler
United States
Lombard
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Most hobby games at B&N are kid's club eligible. For example, Dominion, Puerto Rico, Fresco, Dixit, 7 Wonders, Cosmic Encounter, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario De Super
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Goatcabin wrote:
Most hobby games at B&N are kid's club eligible. For example, Dominion, Puerto Rico, Fresco, Dixit, 7 Wonders, Cosmic Encounter, etc.

Sweet! Thank you! I guess Castle Panic would apply then!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Yeah, most things are still cheaper on Amazon, but here's to hoping that B&N can stay viable just for competition's sake. I ran into a good example of this recently. I had to order some extra math folders for our kindergarten teacher, priced at about $12 for a set of 8. I put the item into the Amazon basket, and they wanted $150 for shipping. I thought it was a typo, so I moved it to 2-day and they wanted $215! So I went to B&N and they cost a bit more, but shipping was only $3.99 (and free with enough of them). So I guess competition is still a good thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario De Super
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there anyway to print this coupon out and use it in store? Castle Panic was 30% off last time I was in there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Ullrich

Cherry Hill
New Jersey
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, Quarriors (link goes to item on BN) qualifies for the discount and comes out to $35 + tax, and has free shipping. Otherwise, it is $37 on cool stuff, and needs a $100 order for free shipping. I guess I'm going to pull the trigger.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Nowak
United States
Greenville
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
You have paid retail for the last time.
badge
The human race, to which so many of my readers belong, has been playing at children's games from the beginning, and will probably do it till the end, which is a nuisance for the few people who grow up. - GKC
mbmbmbmbmb
philreh wrote:
Yeah, most things are still cheaper on Amazon, but here's to hoping that B&N can stay viable just for competition's sake. I ran into a good example of this recently. I had to order some extra math folders for our kindergarten teacher, priced at about $12 for a set of 8. I put the item into the Amazon basket, and they wanted $150 for shipping. I thought it was a typo, so I moved it to 2-day and they wanted $215! So I went to B&N and they cost a bit more, but shipping was only $3.99 (and free with enough of them). So I guess competition is still a good thing.

That's because it was a marketplace item. I think the % of items sold on amazon are becoming more and more third-party sellers...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.