Lajos
Japan
Hachiouji
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
For my other sports simulation game, Road Cycling Tour, I'm offering a 100GG reward for the first detailed session report that is written like a report of a real sports event. For Banzuke Shoushin I'd like to offer that same reward (or more, depending on quality) for something similar.
What I'd like to read is a detailed report of a series of basho and how the different rikishi go through it. Winners, losers, surprises, disappointments, gold stars (maegashira winning against yokozuna or ozeki), loss and gain of spirit, injuries, training, everything. Of course, not everything needs to be specified for every rikishi and every basho, just the things that matter. What is most important is that the whole article read like a story. I want the drama and excitement of rikishi rising through the ranks or losing spirit and dropping out. Write that, and I'll tip you at least 100GG if you do it well. (I'll still tip you if do it less well, by the way.)

(This offer expires when my GG runs out. I do not expect that to happen soon though.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.