Subject: Dont you hate it when.. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Skip Thompson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have Chaos markers scattered all over the board, and an event card instructs me to place the "Zeds Stench" marker on a Zed unit.

Eventually, I realize that it is on the reverse side of one of the deployed Chaos markers. I have to fumble through all the stacks looking for it, which of course is the very last one.

If I had one thing I could change on this game, it would be to not be so stingy with the marker tokens. Just have chaos markers with a blank on the reverse or something.. Or make it so we can purchase an extra set of them, I can afford a couple more bucks. whistle

Other than that, this is a great game. I love the system. I ordered The Lost Cause, I have long looked for a solo strategic level civil war game that fits my taste, and hope this will be it.

I am currently reading an account of Rorke's Drift and suspect that game is in my future also.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HERMANN LUTTMANN
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry about that Skipper! Unfortunately, we did have production limitations. Others have mentioned it and I promise to put some more Chaos markers in the first expansion. The other option is to print out the countersheet images in the Images section and mount a few spares yourself. I'm glad you're enjoying the system and exploring some of the other games in the series. Have fun! Hermann
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skip Thompson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for the reply Hermann. I will be first in line for the expansion kit. Now if I can just figure out how to last half-way through the event deck..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HERMANN LUTTMANN
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Aim for the head! zombie Hermann
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HORST324 wrote:
Aim for the head! zombie Hermann

Always good advice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.