Defenders of the Realm» Forums » General

Subject: Question about Defenders of the Realm rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gludayen Greyspirit
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
There is a listed promotional expansion called Errant Paladin that adds a skill to the basic paladin in the game. Can anyone tell me how one aquired the promotional item and if there is anyway to buy it and from whom?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mateo
United States
Chesapeake
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am pretty sure he is in the first hero expansion.

edit:Yep just checked he is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh G. Rection
United States
La Mesa
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Valon12 wrote:
I am pretty sure he is in the first hero expansion.

edit:Yep just checked he is.

That's incorrect. The redesigned Paladin miniature is in the first hero expansion. The OP is asking about Defenders of the Realm: The Errant Paladin, which so far, has only been given out to certain people and Con attendees.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♬♪♪ ♫ ♩ ♫♫♪ ♩♬♪ ♫
Australia
MURRUMBEENA
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
All reality is a game. Physics at its most fundamental, the very fabric of our universe, results directly from the interaction of certain fairly simple rules, and chance... (Iain Banks)
mbmbmbmbmb
It is the original Paladin, with an extra ability. There is a revised figure in Hero Pack 1 (nice painted mini!).

This picture shows the amended card:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to Defenders of the Realm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sdsummay wrote:
There is a listed promotional expansion called Errant Paladin that adds a skill to the basic paladin in the game. Can anyone tell me how one aquired the promotional item and if there is anyway to buy it and from whom?

I heard a rumor this will be going on sale at Eagle Games. Hope it's true because I'm looking to pick it up as well. Just keep checking their site or on here to look for an announced release.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

At present the Errant Paladin has only been available as a convention promotional item. This card is not part of Hero Expansion #1, only the new miniature comes in that pack.

While I expect the Errant Paladin to be available from Eagle Games at some point, I do not currently know when they will make that happen. I will talk with Keith or Sean and hopefully gain a time that the card will be made available and post that information here.

Thanks for your interest. Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Richard Launius wrote:

At present the Errant Paladin has only been available as a convention promotional item. This card is not part of Hero Expansion #1, only the new miniature comes in that pack.

While I expect the Errant Paladin to be available from Eagle Games at some point, I do not currently know when they will make that happen. I will talk with Keith or Sean and hopefully gain a time that the card will be made available and post that information here.

Richard, it is on the website now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action
United States
Hickory
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
mbmbmbmbmb
Aging One wrote:
Richard Launius wrote:

Richard, it is on the website now.

Awesome!!

The pricing section is kind of funny:

Quote:
List Price: $95.88
Our Price: $1.99
Sale Price: $47.88
You save $93.89!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action
United States
Hickory
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered!

At $5.00 shipped, this would be a fantastic BGG Promo. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
woodjh wrote:
Ordered!

At $5.00 shipped, this would be a fantastic BGG Promo. whistle

And now it is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.