Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik Rodriguez
United States
Tomball
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I've been checking CoolStuff's online inventory for this game everyday religiously and they finally have it up for pre-order! I pre-ordered it along with Blood Bowl: Team Manager – The Card Game and Super Dungeon Explore putting me over the $100 mark for free shipping. I'll have to wait until all three games are out for it to ship but it's worth it for free shipping
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
badge
♫ As the masters rot on walls ♫ And the angels eat their grapes ♫ I watched Picasso Visit The Planet Of The Apes ♫
mbmbmbmbmb
foxtrot2620 wrote:
So I've been checking CoolStuff's online inventory for this game everyday religiously and they finally have it up for pre-order!

I'm in the same situation with CSI and a different game. Just curious, did you use the notification feature and did it send you an email when the game was in stock? Did the add to wishlist feature work if you used that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Rodriguez
United States
Tomball
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hex_Enduction_Hour wrote:
foxtrot2620 wrote:
So I've been checking CoolStuff's online inventory for this game everyday religiously and they finally have it up for pre-order!

I'm in the same situation with CSI and a different game. Just curious, did you use the notification feature and did it send you an email when the game was in stock? Did the add to wishlist feature work if you used that?

All I did was go on their website and type "Sentinels of the Multiverse" in the search box everyday until it came up.

Sorry, I know that isn't much help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hex_Enduction_Hour wrote:
foxtrot2620 wrote:

The notification feature didn't work for me...but not for this game... for another product. No email. I just happened to be checking it last night and saw the items I wanted were in. So...I'll be driving on over to them tomorrow to get them (I'm about 6 miles from their store). Oh yeah!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Brimer
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lucky you Army. I have to drive all the way from Bartow in Polk county. I suppose that still isn't as bad as if I had to have everything shipped and had to wait. I am impatient.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.