Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank The Tank
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Was talking to the store owner of my local brick and morter and he said that he recently went to the distributor and they told him that this game is delayed. He didn't know for how long but I just went to Wizards site and it now has a release date of Oct 18th.

Was that the original release or is that with it being delayed? I thought for sure it was like Sept something.

Here is the link for the game on wizards site.

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/Product.aspx?x=dnd/products/dndac...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julio

Hidalgo
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Legend of Drizzt Delayed
From the beggining I heard about this game it was dated to October. Amazon always has it listed Oct 18th.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been October 18th for as long as I can remember hearing about it. Phew, you scared me there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank The Tank
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will ask him on Friday when I go in again if he knows of a date. All he told me was that the distributor told him it was getting delayed because they usually get it in like a week or 2 before release.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I hope it'll be on time. The wait since February has been long enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
badge
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Castle Ravenloft was substantially delayed iirc - but hopefully this bad boy will arrive right on time...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alejandro Rascon
Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I move for this thread to be closed. I jump every time I see there's an update to "Game delayed"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Spezzano
United States
Geneva
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Considering they had a lot of finished copies at Gen Con I would be surprised if this was delayed unless a boat sank somewhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dspezzano wrote:
Considering they had a lot of finished copies at Gen Con I would be surprised if this was delayed unless a boat sank somewhere.

Somebody else said that there were only 12 copies in print at the time of GenCon.
Wrath of Ashardalon was on time - even in Australia - so I will remain optimistic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank The Tank
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wrath was actually delayed for a month or 2 here in the states.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wuyley wrote:
Wrath was actually delayed for a month or 2 here in the states.

That's odd (and scary). I got it a day before the official release date here in Sydney. But it might be that this release date was already the rescheduled one. I bought Ravenloft and Ashardalon on the same day and never paid attention to either before reading about the Drizzt game. What luck - these games have overtaken Hero Quest as my all-time favourite board games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank The Tank
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like the owner of my local brick and mortar thought the game was coming out Sept 18th and hence thought it was being delayed. Sorry for the confusion / turmoil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wuyley wrote:
Looks like the owner of my local brick and mortar thought the game was coming out Sept 18th and hence thought it was being delayed. Sorry for the confusion / turmoil

Thanks for checking! Wish it was Sept 18th

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just visited my local gaming store. The Legend of Drizzt has arrived! Too bad that the store attendant couldn't be convinced to sell it early. How I wished to possess Regis' Ruby Pendant!

Well, just posted this to confirm that there is no delay. I'll happily pick up my reserved copy on Tuesday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.